Derivatives trades are reported to KDPW Trade Repository via messages developed in line with EMIR Technical Standards. They include all data necessary for KDPW Trade Repository to identify trades and process reports.
Our online application supports the following functionalities:
- reporting and modification of trades;
- viewing and browsing reported data;
- filtering and downloading reported data (export in *.xml, *.xlsx, *.csv format);
- tracking the reporting process.
KDPW EMIR Trade Repository is authorised to accept reports for all classes of derivatives on all markets:
- commodity derivatives (CO);
- credit derivatives (CR);
- currency derivatives (CU);
- equity derivatives (EQ);
- interest rate derivatives (IR);
- other derivatives (OT).
KDPW EMIR Trade Repository is authorized and regulated by ESMA, the European Securities and Markets Authority.