The complementary services offered by KDPW provide participants of the trade repository (both under SFTR and EMIR) with a range of key benefits including:
- existing communication interfaces of the trade repository;
- the option of meeting both reporting obligations in a single trade repository (enabling cost and workload reductions thanks to a single communication channel);
- the expertise and experience of KDPW technicians and staff;
- professional support in the harmonisation of reporting under SFTR standards;
- off-the-shelf technology solutions;
- support for SFTs settled in KDPW.
ESMA has extended the registration of the KDPW Trade Repository to include the reporting of transactions under the SFTR, effective as of 7 May 2020.